The 18-22 May intergovernmental negotiations on the post-2015 agenda will focus on "Follow-up and review" and will take place in Conference Room 4 at UN Headquarters. The programme of work, relevant background documentation and a list of side events are available here. The session will be web cast live at http://webtv.un.org/.
On Wednesday, 20 May, there will be an interactive dialogue with representatives of Major Groups and other stakeholders from 10:00am to 1:00pm in Conference Room 4. Following an open call for applications, the May Stakeholder Steering Committee has selected the following speakers to intervene during the dialogue: http://tinyurl.com/May-IGN-Speakers. The programme for the interactive dialogue was finalised by the Steering Committee together with the selected speakers, with support from DESA-DSD and UN-NGLS, and is available here. Member State respondents participating in the dialogue include:
- Ms. Riitta Reich, Post-2015 Coordinator, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
- H.E. Mr. Hahn Choonghee, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations
- Mr. Dámaso Luna, Deputy Director General for Global Issues, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Mexico
- Ms. Erlinda Capones, Director of the National Economic Development Authority of the Philippines
- H.E. Ms. Bénédicte Frankinet, Permanent Representative of Belgium to the United Nations
- Ms. Alena Whilte, Deputy Head of Division, Ministry of the Environment of Germany
- Mr. Troy Torrington, Minister Counsellor, Permanent Mission of Guyana to the United Nations
- Mr. Nauman Bashir Bhatti, First Secretary, Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the United Nations
There will be a total of 12 seats with microphones available for the use of Major Groups and other stakeholders on a rotational basis in Conference Room 4. Additional seating for representatives of Major Groups and other stakeholders will be available in the balcony area of Conference Room 4.
Daily caucus meeting rooms are available for the use of Major Groups and other stakeholders. Please note it is not the same room for all day; refer to the schedule for daily location. The room is available Monday-Thursday from 8:00 am to 6:00pm. It can be reserved for use through the following link: http://tinyurl.com/May-Room-Reserve
Daily coordination meetings for Major Groups and other stakeholders Monday-Friday 8:30-9:30am
There will be daily morning caucusing meetings for Major Groups and other stakeholders from 8:30-9:30 am in Conference Room 7 located in the basement of the UN Conference Building.Please note on Thursday 21 May this meeting will take place in Conference Room 8, also from 8:30-9:30 am.
The following colleagues from the UN system will join the morning caucusing meetings:
- Monday, 18 May: Mr. Nikhil Seth, Director DESA DSD (on post-2015 process)
- Tuesday, 19 May: Permanent Mission of Brazil to the United Nations
- Wednesday, 20 May: Ms. Marion Barthelemy, Chief of DESA DSD Intergovernmental Support and Interagency Branch (on HLPF preparations)
- Thursday, 21 May: Ms. Suvi Seppalainen, Advisor, Office of the President of the 69th session of the General Assembly (on PGA post-2015 hearings)
- Friday, 22 May: Mr. Daniel Platz, DESA FFD Office (on FFD process)
Please follow the social media accounts at the top of this web page for updates.